Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wilbur-the page

Page by page, I'm getting closer to finishing my St. Kitts scrapbook, and having fun with it again. I made this page featuring Wilbur, the 400 lb resident pig of Turtle Beach. We were glad to see him, but a little cautious-I mean it's not everyday you run into a 400 lb pig freely roaming a beach! 



I tried to really keep this page simple, and like the end result for the most part. I'm thinking more and more about getting a die cutting machine to help with titles as I'm not a sticker person...I used my printer for this one, and colored in the words, then used crackle accents (which I thought were glossy accents until they started drying-oops!!)  The patterned paper is from a Memory Makers kit I got on clearance forever ago, and have mostly been using this paper in my St. Kitts album-it remind me of the bright colors we saw while there, and lends a fun whimsical feel to my pages.

This page has me thinking about warmer, tropical places while fall weather is settling in...

How about you, what far away places inspire you or do you think about while creating?

No comments:

Post a Comment