Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Turtle Beach and favorite page ever (for right now)

All right, I keep looking at this recent page, trying to figure out what I like about it so much. So far, I've determined I love the depth created with the many papers and embellishments, I love the lazy look of the pearl/bead string around the top (as though I just tossed a necklace across the top of the page), I really love the Prima packaging with my homemade label sticker bearing my Turtle Beach Title. I also love that the even with all of this STUFF on my page, my photos still pop.


LOVE the gold stickles on the flower
 I also love that this was an experiment gone right. I set a timer for 60 minutes, and completed the page in about that time. I walked away, and looked at it the next morning, and added the strip on the left hand side, the stickles, angled the photo on the left, and added the pearl/bead ribbon. Did I mention I love repositionable adhesive? This is why. :)

What experiments and methods have you used to help your projects along? I'd love to hear about them!

1 comment:

  1. this came out so pretty! love the layers and that pearl necklace is cool! thanks for your sweet words and the link to your page! That looks like a gorgeous place to vacation!

    ReplyDelete