Monday, October 18, 2010

Ever feel like this?


This could be my motto. Unfortunately, there is no organizing fairy at my house, so I'm going to have to roll up my sleeves and do it myself! My scrap room (also our office, computer room) overfloweth, and I need to make better use of my space. It was okay for me to scatter supplies about when I didn't have a lot of them, but now it's time to clean house. When I first began scrapping, I got a roller tote and couldn't imagine having enough supplies to fill the darn thing-hah, now it holds a small amount of my paper collection, some embellishments, and a bit of this and that. I bought things because they were on a killer sale or clearance, without really understanding my style. Remarkably I only have one small package of paper that I don't think I'll use, and it will shortly be going to Africa to be used in a school there-hard to feel guilty about THAT purchase! But, I will admit, my ribbon collection is out of control, I have flowers blooming everywhere, and I have a big tupperware full of buttons. And let's not mention the stamp drawer that topples every time I open it-did I mention I love stamps? They are the ultimate reusable embellishment!! But...I. need. to. organize!!

Over the next few weeks I'll be hunting down some organizational ideas that I think will work for me. I'm open to ideas, links, or just a word of encouragement that there is hope??

I do have a fabulous page to show you, but I'll have to wait until it dries so I can photograph it and show it off. Might be my favorite page ever. Until I create the next one that is!

Leave me your organizing tips, or a link to some of your favorite projects, I'd love to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis,
    Go check out Flylady.com. she is awesome. This is the way I clean our house and get organized.

    ReplyDelete